Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Zine Review #13: 1:11 by Levi Mandel

New weekend, new Sunday Zine Review.

Got this one around a month ago and really wanted to talk about it, first thing I noticed at the shop were I bought it was the flying dog on the cover.

There is another dog inside the zine, but 1:11 is overall a nice selection of 'random' images. To be honest, I don't really know if there's connection between all of these photos taken by Levi Mandel, but the way they are put together it's like they really want to tell a story.

1:11 is published by Fourteen-Nineteen, a nice independent publisher, I did a review on one of their other zines around a month ago. If you want to get a copy you can do it at Good Press Gallery.

If you want to get your zine review, post a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com. If you want to check the previous reviews, just click on the Sunday Zine Review banner on the left!

No comments: