Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday Zine Review #25: As I Was Followin You by Michela Palermo


Michela Palermo sent me a message last week to show me her zine 'As I Was Following You'. Michela describes this project as 'an excursion to the uncertainty of urban life', questioning her own identity and visions.

This self-published zine is a beautiful collection of intimate moments between Michela and her surroundings. I especially liked the choice of paper and the layout of the photos and text, that somehow creates an undefined story.

There's mystery in Michela's photos, and that uncertainty is what makes 'As I Was Following You' a personal and unique publication.

If you're interested in the zine you can contact Michela here: mmichelapalermo@gmail.com
You can see Michela's work here.

*If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com *

No comments: