Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday Zine Review #34: Symbl 01 & 02


Symbl is a series of publications and websites from Adam Shield, Anna Brass and Chris Minchin. Jakub bought the first two issues and I asked him if I could take some photos and write a little review.

Each publication seems to have a different topic, although I still haven't figured out what's the concept behind Symbl 01. Apart from this, the zine is nicely printed on newspaper and I really enjoyed the selection of images.

Symbl 02 is all about animals. Again, the photo selection is pretty good and this time the format chosen is the conventional zine binding but using a size somewhere between A4 and A5.

There will be another two publications that will be relased later this year. I'm actually excited to see what formats and themes the guys behind Symbl will choose.

You can get the first two issues here.

*If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com *

No comments: