Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday Zine Review #41: Now in Lemon 01



From time to time, I also like to review illustration zines. I must admit that I don't know as much about illustration as I do about photography, but I like to flip through this kind of zines, especially if humour is involved.

This is the case of Now In Lemon 01, a collaboration between Owen Priestley (thanks for sending it!) and Dan Drakeford.

Now In Lemon is 40 pages full of drawings and illustrated stories. It is a very chaotic zine containing a bit of everything, but this chaos actually really works well with the DIY aesthetics of Now in Lemon and its content.

The first issue of this publication is only £3 and can be purchased at Now In Lemon. Looking forward to seeing issue 02!

*You can check all the previous reviews here and follow Sunday Zine Review on FB. If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com*


No comments: