Wednesday 5 September 2012

On the Road



If you've been following my work for a while, you might have noticed that I'm a little obsessed with everything American -even though, sadly, I've never been to the States.

I had been wanting to do this "On the Road" inspired editorial for a long time and finally decided to put it together a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed some of my clothes and talked to Elliott Mackie, whom I had worked with before.

The editorial has been published on Dresslab and you can also have a look at my photos in a bigger size on my website:

www.igortermenon.com

Really hope you like it!

5 comments:

Hannah Bacalla said...

I really love your recent work. I can stare at it all day (okay that sounds creepy, haha) Please post more! <3

the white ribbon said...

loveee this editorial!! xx

TheRainWillRemain said...

Thank you both! I have a new editorial which I should be able to post by the end of this month :)

María said...

IMPRESIONANTE! Como siempre...

TheRainWillRemain said...

Gracias María!