Tuesday 16 October 2012

Suburban Dream


 
  
 

This is my favourite editorial from everything I've ever shot. It is hard to choose a personal favourite from all your past work but when I was shooting this I knew that the results were going to be good (and I don't usually feel that confident during photoshoots).

This was the second time I worked with stylist Katherine Whyte and MUA Debbie Slater, had done the Halfway House editorial with them a month or so before I shot this one. The first time worked really well but this time worked even better.

Katherine brought these amazing clothes and we drove to Bishopbriggs, just outside Glasgow. I fell in love with the place as soon as I got out of the train, I had always wanted to shoot an editorial with a very suburban feeling.

The styling worked so well with the location and Fern Calderwood from The Model Team was amazing. I had never worked with Fern before, but after these photos I messaged her again and we're planning to shoot a short fashion video in a couple of weeks.

It's been over 3 months since I shot the editorial, but thanks Katherine, Debbie and Fern for an amazing Sunday in Bishopbriggs!

Photography: Igor Termenon
Model: Fern Calderwood @ The Model Team
Stylist: Katherine Whyte
MUA: Debbie Slater

There are lots of more photos from the same editorial on my website so go and have a look!



No comments: