Sunday 23 December 2012

Sunday Zine Review #61: Bad Day


When I got my first copy of Bad Day Magazine I must admit I didn't know much about it. I had seen it several times on websites and blogs, and maybe it was the Risograph printing aesthetics what made me buy a copy on my trip to Berlin last November but it was definitely not a bad choice.

Don't know where the name of the magazine comes from but it wouldn't be wrong to think that editor-in-chief Eva Michon decided to call it that way so people could read the publication when they are having a bad day. It actually makes sense to me, the interviews featured in the magazine can definitely make you feel better when you're going through rough times.

Bad Day is a magazine to take with you everywhere - I actually read most of the issues above while being on the bus on my way to work. The short interviews are perfect for those bus rides or to have a look at when you're waiting for a friend, and the photo essays and fashion editorials can be enjoyed with your preferred drink at your favourite café.

The only bad thing about Bad Day? It's only published twice a year.

*You can check all the previous reviews here. If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com*

No comments: