Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday Zine Review #67: Deutsche Qualität by Maycec


Maycec (Cécile Mayot) is a French graphic designer who is also interested in zines. Cécile messaged me a couple of weeks ago to show me Deutsche Qualität, a photography zine showcasing images taken by Céline Marioni and Cécile.

If you follow my blog, you might have read that I spent some days in Berlin last November. Deutsche Qualität collects little moments from this city and after flipping through its pages, it really made me want to book a couple of days off from work and visit Berlin again.

In Deutsch Qualität, Céline and Cécile snap the still life of Berlin, creating a collection of the images that represent the diversity of this city. 

If you're interested in knowing a little more about the zine, you can do it on Maycec's website.

*You can check all the previous reviews here. If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com*


No comments: